Has Myspace had it`s day? If so, go gracefully...

Has myspace had it's day? In my opinion, yes it has. I remember once when all the talk was about some new and up and coming artist was discovered on myspace and everyone then went out to seek their fifteen minutes of fame. However over the last few years it seems that whilst the internet and social networking has progressed, myspace has stood still and paved the way for the likes of facebook and twitter. Although always popular, even YouTube seems to be making more stars of ordinary people. I think if ever myspace is ever going to be as popular as it once was then it has a fair amount of catching up to do. I once remember that myspace Tom was one of the most famous faces on the internet yet now I don't seem to hear anything about him. I can't even remember the last time I logged into my myspace account, yet there was a time when I spent hours designing my template (probably the best feature it had to offer).