Something that annoys me lately

Nice new lawn that is being wrecked by ignorance.
Recently I decided to turf my front garden and make it nice and tidy after a few years of neglect. I spent the best part of a week hiring a tree grinding service to get out some old stumps to speed things up. No way was I going to waste time and effort digging out 4 stumps. Once they were out I called around and had some turf delivered. Now one problem that I hadnt thought of when ordering it was that I hadnt leveled the area or prepared it, so with this in mind it got to work and grafted for 2 days getting it ready whilst making sure my rolls of turf didnt dry up in the meantime. Anyway with all the preparation done, myself and the father in law set to the task of laying the lawn. It didnt take too long and at the end of the day we were more than happy with the results. The first few weeks the new lawn required a good soaking with the hosepipe due to very hot days and no rain, so my water meter must have been spinning around. Now  my lawn is lovely and green, lush and rather quite beautiful but, and here`s what is annoying me...

Why oh why does the bloody postman and anyone who pushes leaflets through my door insist on walking across leaving a path of worn, dreary and a somewhat ugly trail. My message to them is clear.

STOP WALKING ACROSS MY ****** LAWN!!!