PS3 Controller Is Annoying

I love my playstation 3, yet I have a little problem that I wish to share with you all. I keep my controller in the drawer of my coffee table and whenever I go to fetch anything from that drawer, I always seem to catch the PS button on the controller (easy to do) which then results in the playstation switching itself on. This is all well and good when I wish to actually use the machine, but sometimes I don`t even realise i`ve switched it on and I come home from work 8 hours later wondering why it`s on. Please please please Sony, make it a feature that you have to hold the button down for a certain period of time in order to switch it on. I`m worried that by leaving the machine on for 8 hour periods without realising, it will result in a shorter life span of my console.

No comments: