Best Way To Save Money - Thanks Natwest

I've had an account with Natwest now for quite a few years and although it's not my main account I decided that I would top up the balance. Now, a few weeks ago I made the stupid mistake of cutting up my new debit card instead of the expired one. So, whilst making my deposit I ordered a new card. They were very understanding and told me that the card would arrive to the branch in 5-7 days. That's fine I thought until I went to collect my card and they informed me that they had now lost my replacement and had to cancel and reissue one. They then proceeded to give me a direct number to the branch that turned out to be the wrong number.So, my final conclusion is that if you don't want to get access to your money when you want, then bank with Natwest. Useful banking, mmm, not sure.

No comments: