Gym Playlist

Been a little busy these last few days and so I thought that since ive not posted in the last couple of days I had better write something but keep it brief. I joined the gym a few months ago and this last few weeks ive been making a playlist on my iphone of songs that have kept me pumped and motivated. Now I know you may think that this post seems alittle boring and if so then why you reading it, lol. Anyway I thought I`d share my playlist with you just for the fun of it...

Enimem Feat.Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Alexandra Burke - All Night Long
Dizzee Rascal - Dirtee Disco
Plan B - She Said
Inna - Hot
Chipmunk Feat.Esmée Denters - Until You Were Gone
Train - Hey Soul Sister
Jay Sean - Do You Remember
Kasabian - Underdog
Edward Maya Feat.Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love
The Killers - Read My Mind
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Eliza Doolittle - Pack Up
Craig David - One More Lie (Standing In The Shadows)
Paloma Faith - Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful
Kings Of Leon - Notion